Following a review of the current Government and Lawn Tennis Association Guidance and discussion with the Rolls-Royce Leisure Association, the committee are pleased to announce that both the hard and grass courts can reopen from Monday 6th July. The committee are now working hard to ensure all relevant steps are in place and further information will be released either via social media or email.
Further to this, a review of the membership fees has determined that as a result of Covid-19 we can offer a reduced membership fee as detailed below.
- Adult – £50
- Apprentice/Graduate/Student – £35
- Under 18 – £10
- Family (2x Adults and up to 3 under 18s) – £100
If you are interested in joining then please follow the 3 quick steps
- Fill in the RRTC membership application form Here
- Bank Transfer (Please note our new bank account).
Account Name: Rolls-Royce Tennis Club
Account Number: 55483160
Sort Code: 30-90-09
- Join the Rolls-Royce Leisure Association, see instructions Here
If you have any questions then please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.