There are 3 simple steps to become a member of the Rolls-Royce Tennis Club:
- Please pay the RRTC Membership Fee to the RRTC Bank Account using the following details: Rolls-Royce Tennis Club, 30-90-09, 55483160. Please state your name and surname in the reference.
- Adults – £100
- Family – £200 (2 Adults + up to 3 under 18s)
- Apprentices/Graduates – £70
- Students – £50
- Juniors under 18 – £25
- Juniors under 10 – £10
- Please pay the Rolls-Royce Leisure Association Fee via the RRLA payment portal: https://www.rrleisure.co.uk/membership/join-derby/
- Rolls-Royce Employees – £45.24
- Non-Rolls-Royce Employees – £50.44
- Junior under 16 – £12
- Please complete the form below.
Once the committee has received confirmation of payment of both the RRTC and RRLA fees, you will receive a tennis racquet band by post which will give you full access to our tennis courts.
- The RRTC Membership Fee is valid from April 1st to March 31st of the following year.
- The Rolls-Royce Leisure Association Fee is valid for one year from the date of payment.