The RRTC annual membership runs from 1st April to 31st March and members enjoy the following benefits:
- 4 all-weather hard courts for all-year tennis
- 6 grass courts in the summer
- New clubhouse including changing rooms & showers (Access is subject to COVID-19 regulations)
- Summer club nights – Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Sunday morning club nights – all year round
- Men’s, Ladies’ and Mixed Summer and Winter teams in the Derbyshire and Burton Leagues
- Internal Singles and Doubles Ladders (Box 4s)
- Summer RRTC Club Championships
- Tennis drives, BBQs and Open Days
- Season-ending RRTC awards night
If you would like to try the club before committing, come along to one of our tennis drives or open days, which are open to non-members free of charge.
You can also visit one of club nights to try the club before joining – just contact us and we will arrange for someone to meet you at the club and show you around!